The History of Ribblesdale Nursery School and Children’s Centre


Ribblesdale Nursery School first opened in Clitheroe in 1952 and has been serving children and families with high quality education since that time, although the building looked very different than it does today!

The_History_of_Ribblesdale_Nursery_School_and_Children1.jpg

The_History_of_Ribblesdale_Nursery_School_and_Children.jpg

In 2006, the Nursery School was designated as a Children’s Centre and a number of alterations were made to the building, including building Cascades Daycare.

The_History_of_Ribblesdale_Nursery_School_and_Children_3.jpg

The Centre was opened by the High Sheriff of Lancashire, Peter Robinson on 4th November 2006.

ribblesdale-nursery-school-opening.jpg

Improvements have continued to be made to the entrance hall, office spaces, the Nursery School and the gardens, resulting in the excellent environment we enjoy today.

The-History-of-Ribblesdale-Nursery-School-and-Children-4.jpg

The-History-of-Ribblesdale-Nursery-School-and-Children-5.jpg